Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Falling in love with Fall


I love the fall
I love October in the fall
I love being married in the fall
I smile more in the fall
I spend more time outside in the fall
I enjoy watching the leaves actually fall


Fall beckons me to drink more hot tea than coffee
Fall beckons me to trade my flip flops for leggings and boots
Fall beckons me to take trips to the mountains
Fall beckons me to admire brightly colored leaves and long walks in the park


This fall I want to make an apple pie from scratch
This fall I want to take more trips to the park
This fall I want to make my own fall wreath for our front door
This fall I want to sip cups of warm apple cider on the weekends with Allen on our front porch
This fall I want to remember to thank God for the cooler weather, the beautiful leaves and the restfulness my soul feels with His gift of Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment