Tuesday, October 20, 2009

War Eagle!

An old photo of me and Say in the math building. One night we went around and took photos. Maybe our senior year? I love that girl.


My to do list for the weekend in the AU


I can't wait. Its only Tuesday and I am already making a to do list! yay!



  • Eat at : The Pita pit, Taylors Bakery and Big Blue Bagel

  • Buy an Auburn sweat shirt

  • Take pictures of places that I have memories from (example: keller dorm, the hill, HDFS building etc)

  • hanging out with friends

  • walk around campus

I am sure it will get longer but I am really hopeful for a good weekend. I enjoyed God so much during my stay in auburn and I am looking forward to sharing that with Him again over the weekend.



2 comments:

  1. hahaha! wouldn't you know that the poster you gals are so thrilled to be standing next to highlights Newton's book, Principia, which became the foundation for all things in Physics. Matt & I saw the original copy in London and he absolutely flipped out with excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic is so bad of me haha. I have a freagin double chin! I do like that memory though ;)

    ReplyDelete