Thursday, November 12, 2009

15 days and counting

15 Days until Turkey Day. One of my absolute favorite holidays of the year. Here are 15 things that I am thankful for in honor of Thanksgiving approaching.


  1. Jesus. I love everything about him.


  2. My husband. I am falling more in love with Allen every day. I love his smile. I love the way he encourages me when I am discouraged. I love how he supports me in my walk with the Lord, in my relationships with my friends and family and decisions I make on a daily basis.


  3. My family. I love my mom and dad and lanier. I am so glad God chose them as my parents. I love my moms laugh, my dads new jersey heritage. My sisters generosity and hugs.



  4. My health. Working with 150 students on a daily basis I am so thankful that I have good health.


  5. My new family in atlanta. I am excited about spending Thanksgiving with the in-laws. I am looking forward to God stretching me and using me in this relationship.


  6. My job. I love teaching this year. I love my school.


  7. Maggie. She takes the stress out of my life. Her sweet brown eyes make my heart melt. When she curls up at my feet i feel so content.


  8. Our current residence. I am thankful for the roof over our heads. I love the neighborhood and the location. I love the history of this house.


  9. International travel: the memories I have, the amazing amazing people I believe God has introduced me too and helped me keep relationships with, that beauty that I have been able to see.

  10. Hot chocolate: what an amazing invention. Thank you native americans in south america.

  11. The mountains: always has been a place of peace for me

  12. Knowing how to knitt: kelly taught me for christmas one time. I am so happy that I know how to do this. Its a way to de stress and to also have fun during the winter months.

  13. Slippers: having hardwood floors encourages me to have slippers. That way when I climb into bed I don't bring the stuff on our floor with me.
  14. hand sanitizer: teaching middle school. enough said.
  15. having children in my life: my friends kids, the students I teach, little cousins. They can totally turn my day around and its the best to cuddle with a little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment