Thursday, November 5, 2009

I like theseeeeeeee

Before I got married I did not like white furniture. I never ever wanted white furniture in our house. I didn't want white walls. WELL.

Suddenly I find myself loving white. I think it looks romantic. I think it looks fresh. I think it is pretty. I think it is refreshing.

I am in love with these stripes. Where can i put them? I need to have them in our house.
Sigh. Reminds me of home. I like the blue side board. I like the candles. I like the blue and white striped table.




3 comments:

  1. I love these photos! The furniture, colors and overall classy cottage feel to them. Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recommend you just embracing this whole white on white and neutral color palate throughout your entire house. It's beautiful in the pictures and it will be beautiful in your house. Don't worry about not enough color b/c you can always interject some later with accessories. It's such a comfort to have a plan and stick with it. I recommend this!

    ReplyDelete