Tuesday, November 3, 2009

YAY for today!

today is going to be a great day, I can just feel it!
  • I had enough time in my morning commute to stop by a local coffee shop that I love and is super funky and has amazing coffee.
  • No students today at work! Yippie!
  • Lunch break today is 11-1pm. Usually it is 11:30-11:55
  • I get to work out, look at paint samples for our bathroom and visit target during my loooooooooooong lunch break
  • I am meeting a fun friend for coffee after work to catch up on life
  • TBS has 3 full hours of The Office
  • I get to relax at home with allen, the office and a home cooked meal!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your YAY day! Sounds like a good one indeed! (I'm sure we'll be watching The Office as well :o))

    ReplyDelete
  2. it turned out pretty well, NS. Thanks for wanting to know!

    ReplyDelete