Monday, January 4, 2010

Don't eat that soup!

So its back to work for me....sorta.

Yesterday was fabulous. There is nothing like being in your own home. I love it. Even if all i do is catch up on laundry and organize a few things. Change the sheets and take out the trash! I soooo enjoyed it! Allen and I went to lunch at a local thai place and then a trip to trader joes for groceries for the week. Allen took an afternoon nap while I ventured out to the gym (which was a zoo for all the new years resolutions i suppose). A night in with leftovers, CSI and hanging out - it was so fun!

It was sooo fun until about 10:30 when allen started complaining of not feeling well. 12 hours later we are thinking he has food poisoning so I made an early morning trip to Rite Aid for some meds and Gatorade. Poor guy. I also called the phamrasict, my doctor and nurse Say to see if there was anything else I can do. I thanked God for our overall good health and asked for a speedy recovery for allen.

So lesson learned: we will not order the soup from that place ever, ever again.

1 comment: