Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Without Heat

So our classroom does not have heat.

It is 32 degrees out and the temperature has been much lower the past few days. So imagine how cold a room can get without heat for a week and temperatures in the teens. NOT FUN.

I am serious, no heat to keep us warm. All of the kids are sitting in their desks with their gloves on, hats on and puffy jackets on. It really makes moving around to get a piece of paper or a pen quiet difficult.

I went to target and bought a tiny space heater for my desk. The best 10 bucks i have spent in a loooooooooong time. My co teacher keeps pretending to come and talk to me but really he just wants to use the heater.

Hopefully my fingers won't freeze and I can continue to write during these cold winter months.

oh yeah, I put in a work order back in November for them to come out and fix the heat. Welcome to 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment