Thursday, March 18, 2010

The art of Hiding a bone

Maggie likes to hide her bones. Sometimes she will eat them right away and other times she saves them in a special spot to eat when she feels like it. Its like her little treasure. I think it is really cute and funny while allen does not. I can understand his point of view, I mean who wants to climb into bed after a long hard day of work and find a dog biscuit under the pillow?

One of my favorite things to do and something that totally delights my spirit is to watch her "attempt" to hide her bone. She wanders the house crying loudly trying to find the perfect spot. Once she finds her spot she looks to see if anyone is watching ( i hide behind doors) and then she hides the bone.

The other night, she had a momentary lapse of privacy and put on a show for us while we were sitting on the couch! She gets frustrated because its a slip cover and so she can't adequately hide the bone the way she wants. Sorry for the shaky camera, I couldn't stop laughing.

1 comment: