Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Do not judge

" Since God has so generously let us in on what he is doing, we're not about to throw up our hands and walk off the job just because we run into occasional hard times. We refuse to wear masks and play games. We don't maneuver and manipulate behind the scenes. And we don't twist God's word to suit ourselves. Rather we keep everything we do and say out in the open, the whole truth on display, so that those who want to can see and judge for themselves in the presence of God!

2 cor 4:1

This morning I kept hearing the phrase " do not judge" in my thoughts and also in my heart. I really honestly believe it is part of a response from God about a relationship that I have been praying about for the past few months. I have such a peace. I have such a freedom. I have such a joy! I am sure that Satan hates that and will do whatever he can to take it away, because after all that is what he does. Praise God that I am protected! Praise God that HIS peace is EVERLASTING! In the past week I have had people try and manipulate myself and situations, twist the word of God and wear masks. How BIG is God that after all of that -- he tells me "Do not judge!"

I am so glad that I am loved by such an amazing God. He is so personal! His words this morning breathed life into my heart! I know that there are times when God has spoken to me about judging and I have responded with a whine and defended my cause again- one that would allow judgement to occur. Not this time. This time I am running to HIM and I am smiling. God is GOOD. God is GOOD.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment