Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I can smell the salt in the air

I excited about summertime. I have so much to look forward to, why do I let momentary troubles weigh me down?

I love the beach. I love the way it feels under my feet the way it squishes in my toes. I love the smell of the air because its different than air anywhere else. Its more humid and its salty. I love rolling down the window when I feel like I am close enough and letting my hair fly around and take in the warm salty air.

Just a few weeks away from days spent at the beach. Where time is of no worry and the sun can relax me and the cool breeze and refresh me. I don't care if the beach is crowded. I don't care if I get sunburned. I don't care if my bathing suit is not "of the latest fashion." I care about being able to soak it all up and enjoy the beauty that God has created in HIS world.

No comments:

Post a Comment