Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Breath of fresh air

I love our front yard and I love our back yard. Growing up in a home with a big back yard was so much fun for me and my family. When we started looking for a home to buy I did not think that we would find one house with a big back yard. I was very surprised and we found several. However, the one that we bought was by far the most beautiful and private....
Come on over and stay while, have a glass of lemonade and relax
I love this back yard...it is defiantly a refuge and a sanctuary for me




2 comments:

  1. Do I see hydrangeas? What a great cherry on top. Yes, I think I would love to have some lemonaid in your backyard refuge please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha welllllllllll then hope on a plane mrs robinson! I will even bake you some homemade chocolate chip cookies!!

    ReplyDelete