Monday, May 17, 2010

The weekend wrap up

This weekend felt like it lasted forever! It was so nice to have a weekend that didn't fly by! Friday night Allen and I hung out at the Vortex because I was craving a grilled cheese and tomato sand which and Allen had a super spicy burger. We walked around downtown for a few minutes and then headed back home to catch up on some tv shows that we didn't get a chance to watch this week.

Saturday morning we slept in and made Cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Allen had to go meet with a wedding party that was getting married at Northside later that day so I stayed in and watched "Americas Next Top Model" and talked to my mom on the phone. After Allen's meeting was over we meet at Chick-fa-la for a quick lunch before he headed back to work.
At chick-fa-la I got a kids meal and found one of our good friends kids picture on the back! Such a cute little cow!! We parted and I went to go run errands while we did a wedding. We met back up at the Home Depot to look for a grill and a tree. We were successful with the grill but postponed the tree pick up for another day. Allen hung out with some guys for a birthday (that's where the large over sized Mexican plate comes in) and I watched a bad movie "The heartbreak kid" and stayed in.
Sunday we put the new grill to use and made some amazing grilled corn, hamburgers and hot dogs. At least that is what Allen and lee ate, I was feeling a little puny so Allen grilled me a bagel and that was my dinner!
Looking forward to the LAST week of work (hooooooooray) and more grilling out with husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment