Monday, August 9, 2010

Baby Kicks

I have had the joy of feeling little peanuts kicks since 16 weeks. The first time I felt them we were on vacation at a local coffee shop. Had I any doubt this child was half of allen, it was confirmed right then and there :) One of allen's great loves is coffee and so we got a kick out of that.

The next location was my all time favorite sushi bar (Fancy Q) and that is where the picture comes into play. Little baby was moving while we waited on dear friends to join us. It was so awesome. Since then I have felt the baby move more and more and I am hoping that it will be soon that allen can join in on the fun. The other morning I felt the baby move from one side to the next and that was a trip!


1 comment:

  1. Your belly is looking soooo beautiful! I love every inch of it!!! Can't wait to see it in person, and you of course!

    ReplyDelete