Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The bigger the Excitment

The bigger I seem to get! We are getting closer to the due date....9 more weeks to go until 40 weeks, but I know that this little babe can arrive anytime after 37 weeks. Allen wants the baby to come before Christmas. I would like the baby to come after Christmas, selfishly just so husband and I can have one more Christmas just us. I would preferably not have the baby on Christmas Eve (allen is working 6 services at the church) or Christmas Day, but OF COURSE I will be totally thrilled anytime Jr./Jrette makes the grand appearance!

I keep trying to picture everything. I can picture us holding the baby, counting it is fingers and toes, being at home with the baby, nursing, putting it's tiny clothes on it etc. I however cannot picture delievering the baby. Putting the baby in the carseat and driving away from the hospital. Walking in our house with a newborn. What a surreal experience that will be.
Baby M's nursery is almost 100% complete. My "nesting" instinct hasn't kicked in because our basement would be organized, laundry would be done, dogs would be groomed etc. Lets' hope it kicks in!!

In other news what is up with this fake fall weather? I woke up to 75 degrees outside and humid. Hello? October? Where did you go? I enjoyed you briefly for about 5 days and then you became moody and can't make up your mind. Please talk to November and let her know she has to be cold. I do not want to eat turkey and stuffing in 75 degrees weather. That is just not cool. No pun intended...

No comments:

Post a Comment