Wednesday, November 3, 2010

No tea, No pjamas

So in follow up to my previous post - I had no tea, no pj's and no roaring fire. It was cold enough outside to have the fire but that never happened.

I did come home, take care of the dogs, fold some laundry, deal with a few tidying up issues and then I put myself to bed. I slept from 5pm-7pm with just a few minor interruptions. I went back to bed 2 hours later. Just the other day I thought to myself " I feel great for being in my 3rd trimester..." Thoughts thought too soon I suppose. I am so tired. Right now I am tired and it is only 9:18am. I am not trying to complain, I am thankful for the naps I can occasionally take on a Tuesday afternoon or a Sunday afternoon but it makes being motivated to get other things done SO much harder.

Maybe tonight I can get the night I wanted. Maybe. It doesn't look to promising but here is to being hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment