Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekend Faves and Photo from the Past

Weekend Faves:
1. Sitting beside the fire last night with Allen, watching a movie and enjoying a bowl of popcorn

2. Enjoying a caramel apple with allen Saturday afternoon while listening to bad karaoke singing to Beyonces "all my single ladies"

3. The time change

4. Realizing how much my husband loves me when I had to ask him to put my boots on my feet and tuck my jeans in my boots after trying on dresses at TJ max and Marshalls

5. Waking up this morning and snuggling under the warm covers with my sweet husband....

This is a picture of my beautiful Gram and sister and my sweet cousin Matt. He was just turning 8 years old when this was taken. He is now in middle school! I love having a big family and just am so blessed when we have opportunities that bring us together!

No comments:

Post a Comment