Monday, November 22, 2010

When it rains it poors...

Like the old saying says "when it rains it poors"

Here is an example taken from our life over the past week:

1. We found evidence of a rodent
2. We found mold in our crawl space
3. Someone hit my parked car
4. Our dishwasher broke
5. Our back door broke

There are many blessings to praise the One for ....

1. We found the DEAD rodent today right after I called an exterminator. Saved us about 200 bucks in an inspection.
2. The mold is not black mold but it does need to be taken care of. The winter ( if we could ever have one) is a time where mold does not tend to grow as much so we are not going to be shelling out the big bucks tomorrow.
3. My car was parked and I was not it in, so in NO WAY is it my fault.
4. We called the manufactuer and they sent us 2 free parts. My husband aka Mr. Fix-it can do the rest.
5. We replaced the problem with a 20 dollar repair from Home Depot.


ps my spell check does not work so excuse my poor grammer/spelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment