Saturday, December 4, 2010

Orders for Bed Rest

After spending the evening in Labor and Delivery at Piedmont Hospital with constant monitoring of my blood pressure I have been put on bed rest until Monday afternoon (when I see my OB next).

So that means....

No taking the dog to the vet (as I had planned)
No Christmas tree shopping
No Christmas gift shopping (trying to get ahead of the game in case baby M comes early)
No washing baby clothes
No vacuuming
No re-arranging the guest room
No driving around looking at Christmas lights
No taking the dogs to the dog park


I mean I know allen can help with some, but no one wants to be given a 'to-do' list on their weekend time. My plan is to make a "to do" list and then weeding out the un-necessary ones. I am really hoping that Monday the doctor will give me the all clear to go back to work until further notice. Here is to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment