Sunday, January 16, 2011

1 month

Me and my little lamb!
I can't believe that our little Molly is already one month old!!

She has just grown and grown right before our eyes and taught us so much already.

She was born December 12, 2010 weighing 7lb 10oz and 19.5 inches long. Yesterday at her check up she weighed 8lb 13 oz and she is 21.5 inches long.

She has taught us a lot of things but mainly for me, my limitations. I don't say that in a complaining or whining way. I am learning a lot. A lot. I am so thankful to her for that.

Last night she woke us up hungry at 3:30 and after we had fed her and changed her diaper we placed her back in her bassinet. I think this is her peak hour, she laid in bed, eyes wide open just looking all around. I talked to her and stroked her face and she just stared right back at me. I watched her stick her tongue out and move her head around as if she was trying to take everything in. She grunted and coughed and made sweet noises as she laid there so alert. I loved that time with her.

Things I love about molly month 1:
1. her name
2. her eyes (still grey blue)
3. the way she loves to sleep on our chest
4. her long fingers
5. her fuzzy hair
6. that she loves bath time
7. that she can sleep for 5 hours at night
8. her developing personality.

She is so beautiful and I am so honored to be her mother!!



No comments:

Post a Comment