Tuesday, January 18, 2011

12 things

12 random things

12. I cannot believe I have functioned this well on such little sleep.
11. During the "snow storm" I saw more people on facebook than ever before
10. Allen and I are addicted to the TV show "heros." We have already gone through season 1 & 2. We are now working on season 3.
9. During pregnancy I did not like the taste of strawberries. I am now enjoying them once again and they are one of the best foods I think on this planet.
8. The past month I feel like I have been living in a haze. I am starting to feel like life is back to normal a tiny bit. Last night Allen and I went on a mini date last night (with Molly in tow) and it felt so good!
7. I am not looking forward to going back to work, but I am looking forward to seeing my friends/co-workers again.
6. I cannot wait to have some warmer weather
5. I love Molly with all of my heart.
4. I never experienced good friends moving when I was growing up. Now I am experiencing this and it is so sad to me. I think its harder to deal as an adult than it would be as a child.
3. I would love to spend the night at a hotel.
2. There are days that I wish we lived on St. Simons Island
1. I am so thankful for God's gift of life. I simply cannot stop thanking Him.


2 comments:

  1. "I simply cannot stop thanking him." Well said. My days are filled with continuous prayers of thanks. When I pick Hazel up out of her crib in the morning and she is so happy and squealing. When she looks back at me for reassurance if she's too crawled to far away. When she laughs at something and looks for me to see if I'm laughing too. When she's bucking naked and wild in my arms right before bath time. I bury my face in her soft little neck and pray "thank you god for this child. She is a precious gift. A treasure."

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely harder to have a best friend move away as an adult. I think bc really good friends are harder to come by. When youre little you have the next school year/brownie scout troupe/softball team to make a whole new group of friends. We dont have that as adults.

    ReplyDelete