Monday, February 21, 2011

Puney

Is that how you spell it? Or is it puny? I have always been a bad speller.

This weekend has been a little bit of a shock to the system... This has been the first time we have had to take care of our little family when an adult is sick. First it was allen. Not so fun stomach virus. Then it was me. Swollen eye (still don't know why and still slightly swollen) and lumpy throat. When it became difficult to swallow I went to urgent care and was diagnosed with acute respiratory virus ( i think a fancy word for a cold). Now mommy has a swollen and sore throat.

Boo.

I would go into more detail about how hard it was but I would probably just sound whiny.


1 comment:

  1. Oh No!!!! Ya'll are sick??? I know youre hoping against hope that Molly stays healthy bc sick mommy AND sick baby would be a nightmare. I'm dreading that day. I hope you got some medicine/chicken soup/ popsicles and recover quickly poor thing. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete