Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dear Bunny,

You are a dream come true. Truly a dream come true. I love you with all my heart. You are so fun to be with. I have so much more joy in my life since you have been here. I love being with you. These past three months have been such an adventure.  I still can't believe that I have a daughter. The very instant I held you in my arms I was changed forever. I love your smile and I love that you have your daddy's eyes. I love that you are starting to be so expressive when you are happy and when you are sad. I love that you sleep best when you are held against my chest. I love that you laugh at me when I dance for you in the kitchen. I love that I can make you laugh in the middle of a crying session. I love that you love bath time. I love our tiny moments together when I pray with you or when we sit quietly. I love every single thing about you. Your long fingers are beautiful. Your giggle is infectious. Your tiny baby sounds melt my heart. You amaze me every single day and I love you so very much. You will always be my little bunny,
love,
your mama

1 comment:

  1. These little girls have made our dreams totally come true just by existing.

    ReplyDelete