Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Survey Says..

I saw this on a blog and decided to copy and paste :)
What's his name?

Graham Allen Morrison

How long have you been together? About 6 years.
How long did you date before moving in together? umm, excuse me? i'm an old fashioned gal...marriage comes first.

How old is he? really old...27

Who eats more? Depends on the food item...

Who said I love you first? he did of course!

Who is taller? thankfully him...that would be awkward if i was taller.

Who is smarter? well, he went to Ga Tech so I am gonna let him win on that one.

Who does laundry? He washes and drys and I fold and put away, most of the time
Who does the dishes? He loads the dishwasher up...I unload it later. we're such a team.

Who pays the bills? what? we have bills?

Who mows the lawn? definitely him
Who cooks dinner? He usually cooks the meat...I cook the rest

Who drives when you are together? He drives his car and I drive mine

Who kissed who first? what? He kissed me.

Who asked out who first? He asked me out over the phone after we had just spent hours talking at a friends house. I was asleep and out of it when he called but once he started talking I knew where the conversation was going.
Who proposed? well, of course he did!

Who has more siblings? Me

Who wears the pants in the family? We both do

1 comment: