Thursday, April 21, 2011

A good read

I just read the most amazing book. "The Kite Runner" written by Khaled Hosseini is one of the best books I have ever read. Ever. I accidently stummbled across it and thought it might kill sometime at the lunch table and ended up finishing it in two days because I couldn't put it down.

Here is some more info on Khaled Hosseini he is super interesting and I am so thankful that I can hear his story and learn so very much about the other side of the world.

In other news, this time tomorrow I will be (along with Allen) introducing Molly to my favorite place this side of the world...Highlands, North Carolina!

1 comment:

  1. They turned the book into a movie. It was fantastic and disturbing simultaneously. I loved it. you should watch it.

    ReplyDelete