Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Itty Bitty's

So on Good Friday I got the call that my position at my current school was available for the next year. I was surprised how "ok"  I was with this information.

I think I was "ok" because I still had a job just not at my current location. I was supposed to find out Monday where my new school would be.

Monday came and I drove to school with the anxiousness of Christmas morning as a child. I was so curious to see what I got but at the same time worried I would not be happy with this change. Monday the hours ticked by with no news. I left work, stopped by the local Publix to pick up ingredients for a healthy dinner and went home.

Later that night I checked my email certain it would be empty. It was not. I looked at Allen and told him I was nervous, that I didn't want to be placed far away or in a subject that I was not familair with. He encouraged me and I clicked "open."

" You have been reassigned for the 2011-2012 school year at ---------- Primary School"

I burst with happiness! Teeny tiny learners. Little hands and little feet and little desks. I am so very hopeful, happy and excited.

Thanks to everyone who prayed on my behalf for a closer school because it is indeed closer. Thank you for your other prayers as well.

Excited about educating the "itty -bitty's"

No comments:

Post a Comment