Monday, July 25, 2011

Don't be surprised if I end up on....

The people of Wal-Mart website.

For.Real.

Today Molly and I decided to make a quick lil trip to wally world. She decided to have an explosion in her diaper while I was happily driving to the store. When we go the store I picked her up out of her car seat and to my dismay found her to be soaking wet.

"Silly Molly" I said, thinking that it was just a little pee.  But then....

I realized it was not anything little and it was not just pee.

So sweating and frantic and alone I put her in the trunk of my car to change her diaper. I know, I know sketchy. I felt like any moment someone was going to report me to the police. She cried. I wanted to cry.

With no clothes in her diaper bag to re-dress her in, we strolled into walmart looking for wipes and clothes. We found both and I was so embarrassed. Poor Molly. Almost completely naked with a pink bow in her hair and a mommy whose make up and melted off.

While we were shopping I picked up some extra wipes for her diaper bag...just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment