Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I drank humidity

Today on my morning run with Miss Molly I drank in some humidity. I do not ever remember a summer being this HOT. Or this HUMID. I mean, I stepped outside the house and already my glasses were fogged up and my palm were sweaty. Molly dealt with it the only way she could, she slept.

Walking up and down the hills of our neighborhood help me realize what kind of shape I am in but the humidity just makes it about 100xs worse. Later we went to meet a friend for lunch at a local taco stand. Waiting in line to get inside my back started sweating so off came my cardigan. Then my neck started sweating so I put my hair in a pony tail. Then my chest started sweating so off came my bra. For.Real.

Luckily I could pull it off in the dress I was wearing, thank you wal-mart.

Anyone else experience this insane heat wave?

No comments:

Post a Comment