Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Check check check

Things have been wrapping up at our house for the summer. The days are fading fast and I am starting to prepare for my job as "teacher" not just "mommy."

Sooo in preparation of little time left to get things done and hurried schedules I have been doing a few things.

We re-arranged our living room to maximize crawling space for Miss Molly and also to just give it a fresh feel.

I painted an old ugly dresser and placed it in the dining room for some extra storage.

We turned a wall in our hallway into a chalkboard so that we can make lists, create reminders and write silly things to one another.

I still have a few more things to get done but it feels soooooo good!

1 comment:

  1. WooHoo! Gooooo YOU! I've so been living vicariously through your home projects. It's been a very entertaining few months : ).

    ReplyDelete