Sunday, August 28, 2011

Dear Sunday

So far you have been so good to me! Thank you for your beautiful weather this morning so Molly and I could enjoy walking around the neighborhood and enjoy God's beautiful creation! Dear Molly, you are the cutest baby I have ever met. I love your giggles and how excited you get when you discover new things. Dear baby crib, I suspect some chewing in your future. Molly discovered how to pull up on you and here gums were very happy. Dear Husband, thank you for cleaning the shower yesterday! It was sparkly clean! Dear bathroom steam, I got out of the shower and thought I saw writing on the mirror. My mind for a minute totally believed that there was a ghost in the house like in the movie What Lies Beneath. Dear sleeping baby, I loved you before I ever saw you and I will love you forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment