Friday, August 26, 2011

Evil exists.

I can’t live in a world with this much heartache. I don't want to live in a world with this much evil. Those where my thoughts this morning when I read in the AJC that a family of three was found in a bathtub with a toaster close by plugged in. The parents survived. The baby did not. How can this be? How can this evil exist?


My heart cries out to the Lord, why? I can’t even imagine how much more the Lords heart breaks.

I am praying this morning for children who have found themselves in the hands of someone that does not have their best interest in mind. I pray that God would change hearts and speedily change circumstances. I pray also that he keeps this on my heart so that as my mind forgets this morning’s news story my heart and spirit will continue to pray for the little lives that are in such danger.

No comments:

Post a Comment