Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Randomness

1. I like Special K Vanilla Almond
2. Shopping at Target is always more fun with Allen
3. My husband can make a mean pasta sauce.
4. Yesterday I wore fall boots for the first time. They were a hit with my students!
5. I miss my home in St. Simons Island
6. My dad is awesome.
7. I appreciate it so much whenever someone reads my blog and leaves a comment.
8. Why is it so hard to find a good Chinese food place?
9. Some friends of mine recently adopted a beautiful baby girl and my heart overflows for them.
10. I wish the weekends were longer.

3 comments:

  1. 1. Special K chocolate is my fave.
    2. Shapping withOUT my husband is way funner at target haha.
    3. I make a mean chocolate chip pancake.
    4. Oh! I want a pic! I love seeing how people wear their boots!
    5. I miss out salty sea home too.
    6. I agree, your Dad is pretty cool.
    7. I always leave a mental comment ; ).
    8. I think all the good chinese restaurants are in NY China town.
    9. How wonderful! Such a blessing!
    10. I wish my husband got off early from work everyday.
    11. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Comment! It worked! I love you and so glad you have this blog

    ReplyDelete