Friday, October 21, 2011

Go read a book

Every morning I have a routine. The time might change but the order of my routine usually doesn't. My routine for getting ready is pretty set in stone. I guess I am a creature of habit and that is okay with me.

A part of my routine is catching up with people that I know, but don't really know. People in the blog world. I have learned so much from other's blogs. One in particular (I have been following for about 3 years) is a top 3 favorite. Liz Owens aka http://www.mableshouse.blogspot.com/ has become a staple in my morning routine. Her life has changed quite drastically over the past year with the birth of her first child and an drastic bout of illnesses that followed shortly after.

She has written a book and I am drying to read it. Check it out here: My (not so) Storybook Life.  She is pretty much a rockstar and I think if we ever hung out we would make each other laugh a lot. Her daughter is so cute and I just love reading about her life and how honest she is on her blog.

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment