Wednesday, October 19, 2011

something

Some of the weeks are going by slowly and others are going by so fast. Molly is growing like a weed. Every day its as if she has gained a new skill, learned how to make a new sound and has grown immensely.

Sometimes I let my insecurities take over and I become frustrated, impatient and downcast.

Some days I love my job so so much. Those days make the other days bearable.

Sometimes I just want to move to another state. Maybe North Carolina. Maybe back home, where I grew up.

sometimes....

3 comments:

  1. I love you and pray for you every day. Always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maryland.
    But then I wouldn't have your house as a pitstop on the way to Alabama.
    Stay in Georgia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. North Carolina is my vote! But of course that's just my dream and totally selfish. You should be where youre happy!

    ReplyDelete