Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend!

This past Easter weekend was super fun. I had the joy of staying on St.Simons with my family the week prior due to my spring break at school. It was just Molly and Mommy for the most part during the day and even though it was a struggle at times (props to all the single mama's and daddy's out there) it was such an honor and blessing to be with Molly all the day long.

Easter Sunday consisted of a walk on the pier with coffee and a good friend (plus lil molly), rushing and packing, sitting in a cramped tiny airplane with a very active toddler and seeing my love at the airport! After that we proceeded to lunch and an afternoon nap, Easter egg hunt at Grammy M's and Granddaddy and a wonderful Easter supper.

It was a beautiful day, to celebrate a beautiful sacrifice that gives me life every single day and even after death!

No comments:

Post a Comment