Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

My mama made me crab legs when I went home in place of Turkey dinner! They were so great!

These were ....interesting. It was figs, filled with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon. I loved the taste but couldn't get past the look. We nicknamed them "rat toes"



Allen was in charge of the chocolate chip pound cake and green bean cassarole








Stuffing. It was so good, she put apples in it! Also she made it in a muffin tin and it was really cute!










I was responsible for the tomato pie





Turkey was so goooooooooood!



One side of the table complete with: ham, rolls, stuffing, mac/cheese,and tomato pie





Sweet Crepes with Allens folks at Crepe Revoultion



WE bought our first TREE! We both saw it and said "thats it." It was such a blast!




I loved my Thanksgiving!!

I had such a blast with Allen and his parents. We had fun cooking, hanging out and eating! We cooked enough food to feed the city of Atlanta and it was so yummy. On Friday night we met at the movies and saw "The Christmas Carol" which was really entertaining. I highly recommend paying the bucks to see it. Saturday we met for crepes and Christmas tree shopping! What a success! Here are some pictures so that you can imagine that you were there!

2 comments:

  1. well, i completely agree. it was a definate success. there is nothing better than spending your first thanksgiving as a married couple... well until Christmas, that is:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your pictures make me wish thanksgiving leftovers lasted until Christmas. Man, I'm hongry!

    ReplyDelete