Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Flea Market Finds + dining room table

YAY for a dinning room table!!











So the other weekend Allen and I ventured out to a gigantic flea market. I wanted to search and find interesting things like old globes, quilts and glass jars but my main goal was to find a dining room table. We had looked everywhere, at least that is how I felt. My sister and come to visit the Friday before and helped paint our neutral dining room a dark grey. We trimmed the windows with white and added white curtains. I love the way it looks!! Pictures of our transformation to appear soon!








Enjoy the ones from the flea market adventure!

2 comments:

  1. Did you buy all those things? AWESOME shaped dining table. Excited to see the pictures of it in place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha nooooooooooooo we just got the table. That was all!!

    ReplyDelete