Friday, November 20, 2009

Maggie's Mess



this morning i was laying in bed trying to convince myself to get up and start getting ready for work and I heard a strange noise. It sounded like maggie had somehow magically grown 6ft and gotten the paper towl roll off of its holder. I layed there wondering what it was and eventually forgot and snuggled with allen a little longer before i had to wake up.


WELL


i finally got up and noticed dark brown spots on our white bedroom rug, on the hardwood floor leading to the living room and spots all over the living room rug. Maggie had taken it upon herself to take my starbucks hot chocolate off the coffee table and drink it, roll it, chew up the cup.
When I looked at her she put her head down and parked herself in the corner of the bathroom. haha it was so funny even though i was so mad!


hey, maybe this will get me that shag rug i want! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment