Friday, December 18, 2009

Things I am looking forward to...

So today at 4:05 I will be free from kiddos. At least the ones that I teach :) I am looking forward to the other kiddos like my cute little cousins and a new baby addition to the family. Friends babies that I get to hug and cuddle with will bring lots of joy to my heart as well!

There are some other Christmas things that I am looking forward too though!
  • Celebrating Christmas for the first time with allen!
  • being on st.simons island
  • time off from work
  • wrapping gifts
  • giving others their newly wrapped gifts
  • driving around at night to look at twinkley lights
  • the amazing smell of our Christmas tree
  • celebrating Christmas with the in-laws
  • being with my own family
  • making a gingerbread house with allen
  • all the big movies that are coming out over the holidays
  • baking for others and my family

There are so many other things that I am looking forward too. I can't wait to see my family (grandmother, cousins, sister etc) and having our usual fancy Christmas. I am going to love introducing allen to our Christmas in real life not in a letter or a phone call! I love the smell of the heat turned on in the morning as we wake up on Christmas morning and the laid back attidude my family has taken on Christmas morning. Drinking our coffee, opening stockings, telling stories and making breakfast!

What are some of your traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment