Wednesday, January 6, 2010

COLD with a chance of SNOW!!

Its COLD in the south!! Last year around this time it was like 50 degrees in Atlanta. Yesterday when I started my car it was 17!! I have spent most of my time at night trying to figure out the warmest outfit possible that is still appropriate for work. Sweat pants and sweat shirt just don't scream "teacher" to me...

With that said, there is a chance of SNOW tomorrow and Friday. Chances are it will be a teeny amount, but snow flurries are just so beautiful!! I am excited about the chance of seeing them on the way home from work. It will defiantly make the hour commute a lot more enjoyable!!

Until then, I will wear tights and leggings under whatever I can to stay warm and enjoy my hot cup of coffee while I sign these kids breakfast passes!

No comments:

Post a Comment