Friday, January 8, 2010

Jammies!

What an awesome day!!

Cobb county said "stay home and don't drive on the icy roads!"

So I did just that, I slept in. Allen and I drank coffee and ate bagels and watched re-runs of the office. We eventually got dressed in some warmer weather and went and played in the snow. Maggie thought it was the best and tried to eat every piece of it. The golf course across the street from our house was beautiful, all white and sparkly.

We came back in, promptly put our pj's on and proceeded to spend the rest of the day hanging out by the fire, organizing a few things, making lunch and watching some TV.

I looooooved this snow day!!

Its been a long time since I have spent the whole day in my Pj's and felt okay about it! I highly recommend it - its good for the mind ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment