Friday, March 12, 2010

throwin out the to-do list

Dear to -do list,

I have enjoyed you oh so many times. I particularly enjoy you when I feel busy or overwhelmed. I also enjoy your company before i go on a trip or if I am planning an event... I know it may come as a shock to you but I don't really care for you that much any more. You don't really help me that much, to be honest. I know that you have tried to win my heart back with the iphone app but it didn't work. Sorry. Thanks for all the help and organization these past 20 or so years! I have decided I enjoy my life a lot more without you lurking behind every page of my planner or on my refrigerator door.
Sincerely,
W


* super looking forward to this weekend. Things like: making pancakes in the morning or blueberry muffins for my cousin and his girlfriend that just moved back to town. Helping said cousin and girlfriend move into apartment, sleep, lots of sleep and celebrating maggie's birthday with all the things she loves like- running in the park, riding in the backseat with the windows down and doggie ice cream. Hopefully the rain will ease up, but I am okay with pjs and movies this weekend too!*

No comments:

Post a Comment