Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Before we ever dated...

This is what Allen looked like. He had some BIG hair. The night this picture was taken was the first time we had ever spent time together alone, apart from a big group. He brought over Chinese (which a few years later would become our neighborhood Chinese restaurant) and I straightened out his hair because it was mega curly. We stayed up until the sun came up. We talked, we watched a movie, we talked, we laughed we had so much fun getting to know each other. We drove over to a high point in Atlanta at dawn and watched the sunrise. Then we went to waffle house and had breakfast together - by this time our extreme tiredness had set in so we were laughing at every single thing. He drove me back home and I fell asleep on the couch totally smitten.

What a stud muffin.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new pictures on your header! Please tell me how you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah! I forgot he had long hair!

    ReplyDelete