Tuesday, May 11, 2010

In the waiting room

There are so many things wrong with this picture. I wish that I could spell it out for everyone and then maybe contact the local news/radio station so that people could be aware of how wrong things are being played out right now.

Instead, I have to give it to the Lord. I will probably have to talk to him throughout the day and surrender on an hourly basis. Maybe more than that.

Thank goodness for God's grace that is new every single morning and sufficient for me!

Thank goodness for family that cares so much for me and prays for me every single day!

Thank goodness for friends who encourage me just by being nice and letting me know that they are sorry I am having to go through this, or can be frustrated along with me, or can say that they are still praying.

I am more than blessed. I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment