Sunday, May 9, 2010

Monday = Dday

So after months of people talking in the corners, months of worry and definitely months of prayer Monday is the day we find out who will be losing their jobs. Other schools in have released numbers to people and I am sure some are still waiting but Monday is our day. I do not feel prepared. I am aware of the odds up against me and I am also aware that compared to how powerful and great our God is that those odds don't mean anything.

I really believe that God opened the door for me at my school. He gave me a job title that I never would have picked on my own but one that I really love. I do not believe that my time is up to be a teacher at this school but that doesn't mean that it is. I really think that if God put me here then he will remove me when His timing is right. I feel so sorry for everyone affected by this massive lay off in our county. I know that no one is looking forward to being told they no longer have a job. I really hope those left will be supportive and understanding and caring.

So my prayers go out to everyone including our family. If your reading this and it is Sunday then please pray for Monday. If its Monday please pray and if it is any other day of the week, please pray.

Many thanks and much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment