Monday, May 24, 2010

Thank yous....

Thank you ladies who stood beside me on this huge day in my life...Robyn, Kelly, Lanier, Summer, Krystal, HB and Laura...I had so much thinking about what dress you would wear, talking to you on the phone or email throughout the 5 months of our engagement, planning and thinking about veils and music and twinkly lights and most of all having you be apart of this life changing day with me. I picked you for a reason. Yes I needed someone to make me laugh (summer) when I got nervous or someone to give me a hug (lanier) right before they moved those double doors- - - but more importantly I needed accountability. When things are tough and hard and frustrating I know that you can help me remember my wedding day, the vows that were spoken and the covenant that was made. Thank you for standing beside me on May 24, 2009 and for the days to come.
Thank you summer for making that sash juuuuuuuuuuuust right.

And Lanier for helping Cindy fix my veil...

Robyn you are awesome for getting that bug/spider out of my dress so that it didn't become a permanent decorative piece.



And sis for helping me put on my shoes so that I could walk down the aisle in style...






1 comment:

  1. You are so very welcome. You were such a gorgeous and radiant bride.

    ReplyDelete