Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Eli vs Maggie

Its a dog eat dog world...

well, that's a saying but I don't really get it nor does it apply to my life at the moment! Maggie (our super mutt age 3) is not a fan of Eli (our new golden retriever/border terrier age like 12 weeks).

Maggie and returned from two weeks at the beach and to her surprise there was this new little creature in her crate, drinking out of her water bowl, and wanting my attention as well as Allen's.

She is a social dog but I think that it will take her some time to get used to him. For example, this morning I woke up to let the puppy out and Maggie took one look at me opening up his crate and she went back to her bed.

Eli is so different from Maggie. Not only in looks but in temperament. Eli likes action and runs and runs. Maggie as a puppy and now is very mellow. Plus Eli's paws have somehow grown enormous and I have a feeling that he is not going to be as small as he was promised to be.

Pictures to come and hopefully some videos of their new "friendship"

No comments:

Post a Comment