Tuesday, June 22, 2010

scattered

scattered thoughts at 12am

We are not a fan of comcast and so we have decided not to renew our cable. Instead we are waiting for AT&T u-verse (we had it at McKinley and loved it) and in the meantime supplementing with netflix. Combine that with waiting on workmen in the house (replacing stairs) and feeling downright awful, I have watched the entire season of Law and Order 6Th edition, and the first season of the Hills. I have also watched the movies "The business of being born" and "Confessions of a shopaholic".

I am currently on the law and order 5th edition. TV sometimes makes me more awake than asleep.

Lately, I cannot get enough apple juice. So yum.

Our new puppy is really sweet. I mean really sweet. Working on being house broken, but really really sweet.

I need to get my eyebrows waxed and don't really mind the pain. Why do I put it off? I mean I can be in the parking lot and say to myself " i will just come back tomorrow."

Allen and I needed insulation in our attic for our house to be "up to code" and also for our electric bill to be much more in our price range. We decided to go the cheap route and blow in our own insulation. UM that was not fun. I am so thankful I have a handy husband. He saved us so much money. WE are also lucky to have good friends that put their Saturday on hold to help us out. I am happy to say that our house is SO much cooler. ye haw!

Our good friends Sarah and Patrick came for a visit this past weekend. We took them to a neighborhood restaurant " Carvers Country Kitchen" and they are big fans. I got their chicken pot pie today and I think I will stick to the country friend steak. Maggie liked the chicken pot pie though!

Thanks for dropping by and listening to random thoughts. I have felt like a zombie these past few days with the nausea, headaches, lack of energy and um not going to the bathroom the past 7 days. Hey - just tellin it like it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment