Friday, June 25, 2010

window washer


Eli the mischievous dog...

Yesterday morning I took care of Eli i.e. fed him, took him outside, played with him and put him back up in his crate. I decided to take a shower so that I could get a start on the day and just as I was putting soap in my hair, Eli magically runs in the bathroom with my underwear and starts to wrestle with the bath mat. I stare at him not understanding how he got out of his crate when he runs out and I hear a huge crash. Covered in soap I cannot get out to see what he is doing but pray silently that it is not glass or anything major. For the next 5 minutes I continue to hear Maggie barking, Eli running around and things falling.

I finally managed to get out him and bring him back in the bathroom where he decided to take it upon himself to clean our shower for us.

Who knew? This mountain dog is really a window washer!

No comments:

Post a Comment