Tuesday, August 31, 2010

addicted and a list

A list of love, of things I am loving right now in random order:

1. olives
2. pickles
3. the idea of fall
4. breakfast for dinner
5. waking up late on Saturday
6. Our preachers sermons
7. hot chocolate
8. looking at baby stuff online
9. writing letters
10. catching up friends via emails (because it is so hard to find time somehow any other way)
11. getting to know our puppy's mellow side
12. my sweet husband

My MOST favorite thing of all though is feeling our baby move around. I can't even describe it except to say that it is purely joyful. I love this child already so much and I am so excited about that love abounding once we see his or her sweet little face.

My husband has gotten me addicted to something. That something is the show 24. I didn't even consider watching it when it was on regular nighttime TV but now, our netflix has become our cable. Good thing too because our cable company isn't worth the money. I started on season 3 and we are now starting season 5. Those writers really knew what they were doing. Its such a good show! Our weekend we spent a lot of time together hanging out, enjoying each others company and watching 24. It was time well spent!


2 comments:

  1. Breakfast for dinner was one of my faves during pregnancy. IHOP was my best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that!! We have been making it at home, but the other night i totally over did it. No more for me for awhile....

    I am also REALLY into doughnuts. Too bad because its too much sugar for Jr.

    ReplyDelete