Wednesday, August 25, 2010

thai food and a belly

So I attempted at showing a little belly today and I took the picture myself with my iphone so ignore the poor angles and quality. Here is the side view. 21 weeks.
Here is the : I am looking down view. 21 weeks.

So last night I met with one of my bestest friends ever and we enjoyed a meal of Thai food and delicious conversation. I choose edamame and coconut soup and my good friend had a small salad and masaman curry. We also had another dining companion, her 3 month old daughter, Hazel. Hazel has bright blue eyes and the cutest little arms and legs. She didn't want us to eat inside though, so we ate outside and enjoyed the breeze and Hazel's gnawing on her arms.







1 comment:

  1. BELLY PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These are the first that ive seen! Cannot beleive i havent read this post until now! I love them! YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BUMP! I totally didnt realize you took this picture of our food. Those leftovers were the best.

    ReplyDelete